Joan Shoulder Bag
Medium Brown Leather Bag
|United Kingdom||Standard||2 - 3 days||£0.00|
|Europe||Standard EU||3 - 5 days||£15.00|
|USA & Canada||International||5 - 8 days||£20.00|
|Rest of the World||International||5 - 10 days||£25.00|
Note that delivery times are estimates, and start from the day your order is shipped. In most cases, we are able to deliver your order within these estimated times. If we anticipate a delay in your delivery, we will notify you by email.
Orders received before 3pm will be shipped on the same day. This applies Monday - Friday.
Orders received after 3pm on Friday and during Saturday and Sunday will be shipped the following Monday.
Orders received before 2pm will be shipped on the same day. This applies Monday - Friday.
Orders received after 2pm on Friday and during Saturday and Sunday will be shipped the following Monday.
Deliveries to most European countries may be subject to customs delay outside our control.
All orders received before 2pm GMT will be shipped on the same day. This applies Monday - Friday.
Any order received after 2pm GMT on Friday and during Saturday and Sunday will be shipped the following Monday.
All international deliveries are shipped by DHL.
Import duties or local sales tax may be charged by customs in your country before your order is delivered, please note that you are solely responsible for paying these charges.
GENERAL DELIVERY NOTICE
When you place your order, please ensure that your nominated delivery address details are correct, because we will not be able to redirect your order once it has been shipped. Note that a signature will be required on delivery.
When we ship your order, you will receive an email with a tracking code to monitor the progress of your delivery.
We recommend that you monitor your delivery to ensure that you are present at your nominated delivery address to sign for and collect it. We will not be held liable, under any circumstances, for lost or missing orders that have been signed for at your nominated address.
Please note that we do not deliver to P O Box addresses.
We hope that when you purchase one of our bags, you will love it as much as we do. If for any reason you decide not to keep your purchase, you can return it for a refund or exchange within 14 days of delivery.
For all UK orders, You will receive a full refund of your purchase price and any delivery charges.
For European orders, the cost of return is non-refundable and we reserve the right to arrange collection(where necessary), in which case you will be responsible for the collection charges. If we have to arrange collection, then this charge will be deducted from the amount of your order and the balance refunded to you.
For international orders, you will be responsible for the return, and its cost will be non-refundable. You will receive a refund of your purchase price minus any administrative costs we incur. The delivery charges will not be refunded.
Please note that the delivery charges and the cost of returning the products will only be refunded in full in the case where the products have a manufacturing fault or are not as described.
For all returns, the products must be in their original packaging, including the branded box, dust bag and all sale tags. It must be returned in the original box that it was delivered in.
To send a return to us, please call our Customer care Team on 01463 772071, Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm. Alternatively, you can send an email to email@example.com
On receipt of your returned item, and are satisfied with its condition, we will process a refund to the debit/credit card or Paypal account used for payment at the time the order was placed.
Please note that it may take up to 7 days to process the refund from the date we received the product.
We will send you an email notification once your refund has been processed.
We are sorry if your purchase is delivered with a manufacturing fault. At Brenda Macleod, we ensure that every bag is of the highest quality before sending it out to our customers. Please call us on 01463 772071 and a member of our customer care team will be happy to help. Alternatively send us an email here.
GOODS DAMAGED IN TRANSIT
We are not responsible for any damage which occurs after an order has been handed over to a delivery courier. If you are unfortunate to receive a damaged package, let us know immediately. Please retain all relevant documentation to enable us make an insurance claim against the carrier's insurers. If your package is battered on delivery, please note this when you sign for it, even before you open the package to examine the contents. If you are unable to open the damaged package in the presence of the courier, make sure that you sign for it as 'Damaged Package, Contents not yet inspected' to notify the courier that a claim may follow.
We take great pride in the design and craftsmanship of all our handbags. Every Brenda Macleod bag is made using the finest natural leathers. Natural leather has been tanned exclusively with natural tannins of vegetable origins, it does not have any synthetic covering and is sensitively finished by hand. Vegetable tanning is an age old tradition, so the tanneries who supply our beautiful vegetable tanned leathers have very skilled craftsmen producing and dyeing the leather.
The leathers we use are chosen with the greatest care, and their handcrafted treatment makes them irregular and individual. Any small vein, tonal variations or marks present on any of our bags are all natural features of the leather.
As you use your bag, the leather will soften and age beautifully, becoming warmer in colour and developing a unique patina of its own over time.
We would like to help prolong the enjoyment of your Brenda Macleod bag, so here are a few care recommendations:
- Do not scratch or rub your bag against abrasive surfaces.
- Keep your bag away from humidity and direct sources of heat or sunlight for prolonged periods, to prevent the colour from fading unevenly.
- Your bag has been made from natural leather, which is highly absorbent, so please keep it away from products that contain chemicals such as perfumes, hand sanitisers, creams and makeup to reduce the risk of stains.
- When not in use, empty your bag of all personal items, use a soft damp cloth to wipe both inside and outside the bag to remove any dust and allow to dry naturally. Avoid using excessive water.
- Keep your bag in the dust bag provided whenever you can, to protect it from being marked.
- Do not store your bag in high temperature or high humidity areas, to prevent the leather from drying out.
- If your bag is exposed to water or becomes wet, use a soft dry cloth as soon as possible, to gently wipe it to remove any residual water, then pack loosely with paper and allow the leather to dry naturally.
- Take extra care with light coloured items, which tend to mark more easily. They are susceptible to discolouration, so avoid contact with darker items.
- Do not overfill your handbag, as it may lose shape or you may damage its handles.
- To maintain the colour of your bag, nourish it with neutral leather cream every ten to twelve weeks.
- With good care, your handbag should provide many years of use.
- Rolled leather handles with a 12.5cm drop
- One large internal slip pocket
- Two internal smartphone pockets
- Internal zip pocket
- Full Cotton lining
- Detachable leather shoulder strap with a 48cm drop
- Distinctive brass studs
- Protective brass feet
- Hand painted edges
- Leather Key holder ring
- Made in Italy
- Full grain Calf leather
- Height 27cm Width 39cm Depth 15cm